WNC Job Listings
CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP LEADER
1) In conjunction with volunteer musicians, facilitate congregational singing in a weekly contemporary worship service, which is currently held at 9 am on Sunday mornings.
2) Collaborate with director of music/worship arts to plan music for the service.
3) Rehearse with volunteer musicians on a weekly basis (approx. 75 minute rehearsal length) to prepare music for each service.
4) Arrive to prepare for the service by 8 am each week.
5) Cooperate with audio team to ensure quality audio.
6) Cooperate with pastors to aide them in bringing the message.
7) Provide music for special holiday services.
8) Assist in providing pre-service gathering music (5-8 minutes)
1) Proficiency on keyboard or guitar
2) Ability to sing and lead congregational singing
3) Passion for serving Christ and others through quality worship experiences
Preferred by not required:
1) Formal musical training
2) Experience as a worship leader or worship team member
$8000 – 10,500/yr. plus professional development expenses
July 1, 2013
FOR APPLICATION GUIDELINES, CONTACT DIRECTOR OF MUSIC/WORSHIP ARTS:
Amalie W. Hinson, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-381-8951